Are you a forward-thinking individual, passionate about providing innovative solutions to complex problems? If we’re currently recruiting, any positions will be listed below. If not, why not drop a speculative CV and covering letter/email to email@example.com?
Due to our continued growth, SEP Professional Services are looking to add to our team. We are keen to discuss the prospect of joining our business with commercial professionals of all levels.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be accountable for leading the commercial pre & post contract management of projects we deliver across a varying range of sectors for our valued clients.
- Ability to develop procurement strategy and gaining approval to same for assigned projects.
- Provide Cost Planning & Commercial Management from project inception to agreement of final costs. To include cashflow management, cost and value reconciliation and WIP management.
- Preparing Tender Documentation including managing the input of other project team members.
- Gaining approval of tender documentation and evaluation strategies.
- Producing commercial evaluation reports for internal approval and approval of the Client’s Project Team.
- Drafting Contract Documents for the approval of the Client’s Project Team.
- Review and comment on Client proposed T&C’s. Identifying risk & liabilities and alternative wording, etc.
- Support with estimating for upstream client tenders
- Administering Contracts post-award through to final account including identification, processing, and agreement of variations with clients and subcontractors
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Preferably Chartered (MRICS) Surveyor or minimum requirement is the ability and willingness to join a relevant institution
- Proven level of knowledge and expertise gained as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Client interface experience
- Knowledge of systems such a Eque2 Construct and Evaluate is preferred
- JCT/NEC experience organisational skills.
- Methodical and analytical approach with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong Negotiation skills.W
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Mike Brown using the following details.Telephone: 0151 459 5940