SEP Professional Services are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the business and work closely with our clients within the Food, Beverage, Advanced Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Based in the North West, the Project Manger will be required to travel throughout the UK dependant on the project location, along with working closing with the directors to ensure total commitment to the end client.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of all project management processes and management Systems.
- Lead the Project Management Team to apply and maintain project rigour and controls.
- Provide senior management attendance to client meetings/steering.
- Establish, manage and maintain select key engineering/design supply chain.
- Provide clear project specific delivery strategy ensuring value added and repeat business.
- Resource management within the PM team.
- Lead the PM team to achieve the agreed build programmes and budget targets.
- Create, manage and maintain all project reporting streams and strategies.
- Take the lead on projects that include ‘total’ (e.g. EPCM) project delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in leading a high performing team.
- Proven experience in delivering projects up to £100M.
- Experience in delivering high volume, low value, projects including but not limited to concept, feasibility, FEED, detailed design through full project delivery.
- Chartered membership to the Association of Project Management.
- Business departmental lead experience.
- Entrepreneurial skills, breadth of view beyond traditional approaches.
- Considerable drive and energy.
- Scalability and versatility through project type and value as well as the ability to lead deliver projects at times.
SEP Professional Services is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or other characteristic protected by law.