Accredited Courses and Construction Training
We’d like to spread the word a little about our first class Construction courses and training.
SEP Professional Services are well known in the industry for leading capital projects or providing top quality Outsourced Technical Services (OTS) when your project needs additional people resource.
But did you know what our Training team supports the construction industry with first-class training and competent health and safety advice for a range of clients?
Our trainers and testers are registered with CPCS and are regularly audited for compliance with the scheme rules to confirm quality of training delivery. We will facilitate training courses to the individuals needs from novice to experienced operatives.
We operate throughout the UK – specialising in the construction, civil engineering and demolition industries – providing engaging training for all staff and subcontractors from operatives to senior management.
Accredited Courses and Training include:
• First aid at work
• Appointed Person (First Aid)
• Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (Plus Refresher)
• Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (Plus Refresher)
• Health and Safety Awareness (Site Safety Plus)
• IOSH Working Safely
• IOSH Managing Safely
• IOSH Directing Safely
• CPCS Plant Training and accreditation
• IPAF (MEWPS)
• PASMA (Mobile Scaffolds)
• NVQ’s level 2-7 (Construction occupations)
• Fire Marshal Training (Accredited)
• Manual handling
• Working at height
• Cable Avoidance Tools (CAT & Genny)
• Confined Spaces
• Safe use of Ladders
• Abrasive Wheels
• Face-Fit testing• Asbestos Awareness (Accredited)
• Quick Hitch Awareness
For more details, call us on 01695 729835 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org